Sunday, December 11, 2005

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I'm 31 years old and I had never written to you before. The reason why I never wrote is because my parents didn't want me to believe in you. They only wanted me to believe in God. I've been praying to Him and nothing has happened. Maybe you can help.
I don't want a new car. I don't want a new house. I don't want a vacation. I don't want a new Ipod. I don't want a video game. I don't even want my spine, cholesterol, liver or pancrea to get better. You see, there is only one thing I want. I want my my family to be the way it was a few months ago. I want my wife to get better.
My wife is suffering from some kind of psychotic disorder right now. I don't know when she will get better, but I hope it's soon. I want to know what exactly is wrong with her so that I can better help her and be able work again.
This year I am really believing in you, in God, in miracles. I'm believing in anything I can get my hands on.
I just don't want to lose hope.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs and prayers*

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola, no te conozco muy bien, pero me siento mal por esto que te esta pasando. Escribe, escribe mucho, eso te ayuda a liberar tension. Nunca, nunca pierdas la esperanza en Dios.

Espero que todo mejore.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home