Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Speak Up!

It's funny how the more I want to say, the less that comes out. Where do I start? My father-in-law went to the Mayo Clinic hoping to hear better news from better doctors. After everything was said and done, the news is worse than expected. The cancer has progressed more than thought and he may have even less time to live. His wife is devastated. This really sucks.
On another note, I'm having a terrible day at work. There's nothing worse than having to deal with assholes who don't listen and then accuse you of thing. While my boss (who didn't really know what happened) is telling me off about how I need to deal with people, I just kept breathing in and out while considering my options. Fight or Flight, I fought, but not as much as i wanted to.
I have enough money not to have to work for several years. I guess this comfort has trigged something in me. I don't want to call it arrogance, because that's not who I am, but when my boss aggravates me, I just want to tell her to fuck off and shove the job you know where.
I like people, in fact I miss people most of the time. But there are times when I just want to lose it and reach through the phone and grab their necks and shoke them. Today was one of those days.
Tomorrow will be a new, hopefully better day.

3 Comments:

Blogger LibĂ©lula said...

Sorry to read about your dad, sweetie. Hope everythig works out ok.

About your situatioin at work, don't give it too much thought...everyone has days like that: a shitty all-you-wanna-do-is-strangle-your-boss-with-his-own-tie kind of day. :)

4:45 PM  
Blogger annush said...

you should take a sabbatical...you seem far too stressed

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home