Friday, August 26, 2005

My Week

A few nights ago I went out with some people from my mortgage team. The idea wasn't to talk about mortgages, but to get to know each other and have fun. They call it The Wealth Builder Night Out. We went to a new cuban restaurant in the area. I had such a good time, I'm looking forward to the next outing.
The food was great, but the service sucked, but that's alright. There were only nine of us, and it's funny to see how some people get drunk so easily. This woman and her husband had about four drinks each, and they were acting like total fools. I had five mojitos and barely caught a buzz that lasted five minutes. I'm not a big drinker, so I guess my drinking a glass every night has helped build my tolerance for alcohol.
This morning I went to my doctor to hear the results from my blood work from earlier this week. I should't be pissed about the results, since I should have known how I'd come out. I have cut down my sugar consumptions, so my blood sugar is not low, but not too bad. My liver enzymes are still high but stable and my cholesterol has more than double from last time. The reason for all these is my lack of exercise.
I know I've got to get my ass in gear, but I just don't know how to get started. I wish I liked sweating.

4 Comments:

Blogger Francisco (Melvin) Rosario said...

Dude, get on it! I start on Monday ... allegedly!

5:51 PM  
Blogger annush said...

all you ned is exercise and a change in diet.

It's doable and it will definitely change your life!

9:20 AM  
Blogger LibĂ©lula said...

If I ever have 4 drinks of anything, my friends have to drive me home...seriously. I have THE lowest tolerance for alcohol ever!!!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home