Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Commune with Nature and Friends

My best friend and I had a tradition of going to another friend's house every year in Massachussetts. Since I moved away from NY to NV 6 years ago, we haven't made that trip.
Well this year it will happen again. I am leaving tomorrow night on an overnight flight back east. We'll drive from NY to MA and probably New Hampshire. I am so excited!!. I will finally go hiking, which is something I love but haven't done in 3 years. My health is not great, but after walking from the Roman Colisseum to Vatican City in like 20 minutes a few weeks ago, I think I can handle Mt. Washington.
And at long last, we will do some lake fishing, another thing I love have haven't done in ages. I dream about fish or fishing on a regular basis, I don't know why or what it means, but I'm sure I'll enjoy myself.
I'm sure we'll have a blast hablando basura like we used to do in high school and college. I really need this, but it's too bad it's only for 5 days.
I don't know what will happen between now and next year, but I'm already looking forward to driving down to Key West, going deep sea fishing and getting drunk.
Life is short. Let me enjoy it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Libélula said...

Awesome...I'm taking a trip next month with a couple of friends and I'm also very excited! Nothing like getting away with good friends and just hanging out with no worries...I can't wait till next month comes!

Have fun on your trip, Henry!!!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Francisco (Melvin) Rosario said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love trips, I love pictures ... take pictures of your trip and post them!

Have fun and don't get into trouble ... don't do nothing I wouldn't do!

All my best,
OB

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats u leaving the dungeon. Have mucho pero mucho fun!

7:36 AM  
Blogger annush said...

Dude!
have fun on your trip...I know how it is to totally look forward to a trip like that!

8:12 AM  
Blogger henry siteber said...

Thank you all. last night I had another fishing dream, but this time I freaked. A massive water snake bit my hand. Then I woke up. I hope it means nothing.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Francisco (Melvin) Rosario said...

Henry, todavia estas de vacaciones o dejaste de escribir? Hace falta tu blog en la blogosfera ... It's been too long, we miss your writing!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Libélula said...

I'm with Odisea...Where are you, Mapito???

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home