Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Long-Time-No-Write


Wow, I haven't written in a whole month. I've wanted too, but things have been a bit crazy. I recently bought another house and I've been getting it ready for move-in this weekend.
I had a great time with my friends on my trip back East. We didn't get to fish as I had hoped, but we hiked 3 Mountains in two states. Here are some pictures.
I' ve taken three vacations this year, and I am about ready for another one. Variety is the spice of life. I don't love stress, but I can't imagine my life without it. In a way, it is what keeps me going. I don't know how some people live carefree without worries and anxieties, they say you live longer that way, but what's the point. Most people see stress as a negative thing, but I see it as a sign that I'm alive and things are happening.
I'm always in the pursue of something new because inactivity depresses me, and we don't want that. I just ordered 6 new books relating to my new business venture. I'm selling 3 houses, have a full time job, I'm training on two new 3D imaging appliations I know nothing about, I'm becoming a mortgage lender, I'm packing and moving to a new house, I now have 8 mortgages and a baby.
These may seem like a lot, but I wish there was more. It's great knowing that I'm not stuck in the same old thing day in day out.
Anyways, I haven't been writing on anybody's blog and I miss that. It's a good distraction. I recently realized that I've been spending too much energy on the negative and I don't like it. So, whenever anything negative pops into my head I force myself to think positive. It's working great. Bad things that I can't control will always happen, but what I can change is the way I'm reacting to them. Now instead of feeling bad, I'm getting things done.
It feels great.

4 Comments:

Blogger Francisco (Melvin) Rosario said...

Dude! Thak god you're alive! I was beginning to worry. I'm glad you're having fun and enjoying your life ... I'm trying to do the same.

Welcome back! You were missed.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. damn did u lose weight? Just reminded me of my mom who told my friend he looked great 20 pds lighter y al mas gordo le dijo "tu tanbien puedes" el pobre. jajaja. anyways congrats on all the new stuff u doing...damn thats too much pressure for me, Im one to prefer the carefree vida.

12:55 PM  
Blogger henry siteber said...

Odisea, I'm alive and well I could say. That is something rare because I'm always afflicted by some ailment.

Angy, thanks for the compliment.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Car racing internet games roulette strategy Lipitor and eyes http://www.meridiaweightlossdrug.info/Ionamin-forte-generika.html Cellphone chip http://www.canadapharmacy0.info/Quickfacelift.html Phone 6100 Lowrance x67c ice machine angry animated phone Victoria playmakers hockey Oreiegn slots Community online colleges in virginia amd computer cpu super asia adult dvd cantonese Roulette suzette webn company movingdirectorycompany moving nj personal training fitness acyclovir chronic fatigue syndrome

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home