Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What a mess

I have so much in my mind, that I don't know where to begin. I abandoned this blog and now feel the need to write on it again. None of the people who used to read my posts ever come here anymore, and that is fine. I am on Facebook, but it just isn't the same there. It's so superficial. If it wasn't for the couple of people I get to talk to every once in a while, I wouldn't log in there.
Anyways, I have so much to say and so little energy to say it. Maybe I should just list the things that are on my mind and then elaborate on them. I feel so alone in my problems, I can't talk to my wife or family about them because they just don't understand. I need to do something cathartic, and I hope this is it.
problem 1: haven't found a job in over 7 months.
problem 2: don't have a place of my own to live in
problem 3: I am depressed about everything
problem 4: I feel I have lost all my friends
problem 5: I'm worried about my wife and her job
problem 6: I'm afraid of my wife getting sick again
problem 7: I'm worried about my daughter's health
problem 8: I'm tired of feeling useless
problem 9: I'm have lost my selfesteem
problem 10: I don't know what to do about my sleep
problem 11: I am hate feeling that no one respects me
problem 12: I can't stay focused enough to find out what i really want to do with my life
problem 13: I can't stop feeling guilty for what my family is going through
problem 14: I feel like I've lost all my friends and nobody wants to be around me
problem 15: I no longer have dreams or a plan of action

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bracuta said...

Hey Henry, let me tell you something about which you are wrong: there are some of us who still visit this blog. I have kept a watch on the blog for the past 2 years and I'm glad you finally decided to write.

Don't worry, it happens to all of us. I once got depressed and didn;t write on mine for like 6 months and even though I am currently writing on an on and off basis, I still do.

Welcome back, my fried. Don't worry, things will change for the better.

:-)

6:00 AM  
Blogger henry siteber said...

Thank you Bracuta for remembering me. A lot has happened in the last few years. Some has been to painful to write about.
I use Facebook to chat with my friends every once in a while. But it definitely isn't a place to write like you can on Blogger.
BTW, I visit your site too every once in a while.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home