Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm going to China


Last year I decided I wanted to go to China. Yesterday I booked the trip for the spring. I can't wait to be out of my comfort zone for 13 days.
My wife and I will be in Beijing for several days. Then we fly to Xi'an for a couple of days. From there we'll fly to Shanghai for more time and visit a couple of towns nearby such as Suzhou.
I'm glad I'm not an impulse buyer because I was tempted to go for an african safari. The package looked great, but I was worried about food and the fact that there was hiking involved. Maybe when I get fit I will reconsider.
The thing I'm not looking forward to on this trip, is the 13 hour non-stop flight from Los Angeles. Paris to Las Vegas was a bitch, but I'm not sure what to think about this one.
On another note, Las Vegas is getting ready to experience what we consider Arctic conditions. It could get down to the 30's in the next few days. So much for the wonderful Mohave Desert.

4 Comments:

Blogger Francisco (Melvin) Rosario said...

Damn! Welcome back! Congrats on your trip ... but you do glamorous stuff like this all the time!

7:47 AM  
Blogger LibĂ©lula said...

Have a nice trip, sweetie! Het, long time, no see!!! Happy Belated New Year!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home