Thursday, August 17, 2006

Starting Over

A few weeks ago I was involved in a multiple car accident. I am lucky to be alive. I was traveling on the freeway at about 80 MPH on the fast lane when suddenly my SUV started vibrating. I couldn't hit the breaks because there were cars coming behind me. The was a lound noise and I realized I had a blown rear tire. At that poing my car started traveling out of control. I tried to keep in the the lane, but driving on three wheels proved impossible. If I let the car go I would have hit traffic on my right side, and if I tried to compensate, I would have hit the medium wall that devides the two way traffic.
Suddenly, the car lost complete control and I ended up doing a 360 degree turn in the middle of the freeway. Some cars where able to change lanes on time but others couldn't. I ended up facing cars coming towards me and hitting me on the driver side doors. The impact was so strong that I was pushed about 75 feet into an exit wall on the right side of the freeway.
I escaped through the passanger side window and was rushed to the hospital. Luckly, I was in a lot of pain, but otherwise fine. No broken bones. I was released in no time.
I loved my Toyota 4Runner. So I went and bought another one.
Here are the old and the new one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home