Friday, March 31, 2006

I have never ...

A few days ago I realized that I have never read a whole page in the bible. I also realized that there is a lot of other things I haven't done and I'm proud of. I'm not perfect, but for somebody who has lived in two big cities like New York and Las Vegas, I'd say I've done pretty well.

  1. never done drugs
  2. never blacked out drunk
  3. never broken up with my now wife
  4. never shoplifted/stolen money
  5. never been arrested
  6. never cheated
  7. never been dumped
  8. never hit a woman
  9. never farted around friends
  10. never gotten a tatto/piercing
  11. never shot an animal
  12. never gotten an STD
  13. never bet on sports
  14. never told anybody I hate them
  15. never paid for sex

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say this is my best friend. I have never told you that you Rock! man. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

I love you man!

Juan

5:14 AM  
Blogger henry siteber said...

Wow!! This means a lot, not just the sentiment, but the fact that it was said by a guy I admire and respect a lot. You are not just my best friend, but the brother I would have wanted to have.
It's weird saying all this, but you already knew that.

11:09 AM  
Blogger LibĂ©lula said...

That's very cool of you!!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger annush said...

those are good "nevers" to have on the most part :)

9:03 AM  
Blogger Baakanit said...

sometimes we indirectly pay for sex, without noticing!

#9, hilarious!

Take care!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home